39 Years Old - Revision Rhinoplasty - Italy

I had one previous surgery in 2001. It was not...

I had one previous surgery in 2001. It was not great procedure and over the years with aging whatever was not done right become very obvious... I spent massive amount of time researching and finally found what I was looking for... My nose was incredibly bent, upturned, twisted and generally not looking well... I am very happy with Prof. A. Boccieri's results so far. It was a great procedure and absolutely lovely overnight stay in the hospital. Two follow up appointments so far and every time Prof. A. Boccieri is proving to be truly kind and very professional person.
Italy Facial Plastic Surgeon

We exchanged few emails and arranged the consultation. After we met I was sure that Dr Armando Boccieri is the right guy for the job. He was very calm, polite and professional at the same time., so we set the day for the surgery. Then we met again on the day of the procedure and completed some paperwork before proceeding to the operating room. After I woke up it was over. My dream came through :) Will prepare my images soon and upload them here.