Dr Stoeckel and Wake Plastic Surgery Is Amazeballs. Cary, NC

I just want to say that Dr Stoeckel is amazing. ...

I just want to say that Dr Stoeckel is amazing. Anyone seeking any type of cosmetic surgery should seek a consultation with his office. I am late writing my review but I wanted to make sure I posted something about this man and his practice. They are wonderful people. Before my consultation I'd read everything there was to read about getting a tummy tuck. I paid for five different consultations with five different doctors. Dr Stoeckel was my first visit and after I was done, he was my first choice. I had an issue a few weeks after my surgery. I didn't do what Dr Stoeckel told me to which was take it easy. I had a tummy tuck and actually moved my kid into college 2 &1/2 weeks later. Yes, I know it sounds stupid. It was stupid but honestly I felt great. I didn't lift anything that I thought was too heavy and I used the elevator. I had read so many other stories on the internet about how people were in pain, needing pumps, etc. I was off the pain killers after 3 days. I got a little cocky, started back to normal way too early and I popped a few stitches. I was terrified but Dr. Stockel ALWAYS put me at ease. I look great, I feel great, and after removing the extra belly fat, I'm off the blood pressure and diabetes medications. I don't know if we're allowed but I'm going to post my name because I'm very proud of my decision. Also, I've told everyone I know that I had it done and where.

Yolonda Edwards

No Drains

Ive received several questions about drains and I can't believe I didn't mention the fact that out of the five surgeons I visited Dr Stoceckel was the only one that didn't use drains. I think he called it a quilted suture technique.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon