41 Y/o Mom of 2 - Full Tummy Tuck and Liposuction of the Flanks - Cary, NC

After years of contemplating a TT, I finally...

After years of contemplating a TT, I finally decided to go for it. From the consultation through the 3 month follow-up I was very impressed with Dr. Stoeckel and his staff (Janell is AMAZING)! At the consultation, Dr. Stoeckel took the time to answer my questions, explain the procedure, what recovery would look like and what it would feel like (most importantly). At this consultation I asked about the flank lipo and he indicated he did not think it was necessary; he felt I would see enough results from the TT alone. I left thinking I would only have the TT, but after giving it more thought I decided to add the lipo as I did not want any regrets and knew I would not be doing this again. When I added the lipo, Dr. Stoeckel took the time to explain this procedure and what to expect. Recovery is hard, but manageable. At times I did wonder whether or not it was worth it, because of the pain and bruising, but once the results started appearing, I knew it was. My "down" time was minimal as I had my surgery on Thursday (2/11/16) and was back to work 11 days later on a Monday (2/22/16). I highly recommend Dr. Stoeckel and his team.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon