"I Thought I Was Too Old at 53 but I'm Thrilled with the Results" - Cartagena, CO

I am 53 and the mother of 3 young adults. I...

I am 53 and the mother of 3 young adults. I originally wanted liposuction but was informed what I really needed was a tummy tuck. I carried a lot of extra weight right under my breasts. I did my research and found out about the "mommy makeover." Premium Care Plastic Surgery not only had great reviews but was able to do all procedures in one surgery (they used 2 surgeons, an anesthesiologist, another MD and two nurses). When I visited the anesthesiologist he wanted an additional test. My surgery was postponed until my potassium level could be increased. I was anxiety ridden as I finally prepared myself but in retrospect, it is safety first! Drs. Campbell and Restrepo are the best. I did a virtual consultation then of course met the doctor upon arrival. The staff was professional and responded to any need I had. I must admit, the first 10 days were rough (especially with draining tubes) and my energy level didn't return until 3 weeks. I couldn't be more thrilled with the results at 6 weeks post op, and the real results won't be seen until 3-6 months. I had a breast lift, implants, lipo to back, waist, upper arms and inner thighs, and a tummy tuck. The tummy tuck was what gave me the most pain. I had to see my home physician for an unrelated issue and she was amazed at the results! They will respond to any questions or concerns you have even after you get home. I am following their post op instructions to the letter. I do remember saying "why did I do this???" the night of the surgery--but now I say why did I wait so long!! In 6 weeks I've already lost 24 pounds and I was able to start light cardio at 4 weeks. I would definitely recommend them. I can't wait to be done with the compression garment and be in a bathing suit!

Before and 4 weeks after photos

I know I'm posting backwards, but I found my before photos. This is 4 weeks post op. Still swelling. Will post more soon.
Drs. Campbell and Restrepo - Premium Care Plastic Surgery

See review above. Does great work. Board certified. Professional.