Amazing Experience - Mommy Makeover! Colombia, CO

When I was younger, plastic surgery was a 'taboo'...

When I was younger, plastic surgery was a 'taboo' for me and I thought I would never consider having a procedure done, until I had a kid and realized that no matter how much exercise I did and how good I was with my eating, the extra skin and the saggy boobs were not going to change. I decided to do something for myself and contacted Premium Care. Caro immediately called me on my cell and we had a wonderful chat. She made me feel a lot more relaxed about the 'mommy makeover' procedures and I felt safe! The information provided prior to my surgery was great. Then I traveled to Cartagena and had my first appointment with Caro. She was amazing and her staff was fantastic as well. The surgery went great and I had no pain whatsoever even though I had multiple procedures (breast implants, tummy tuck and lipo). When I think back about the surgery, it actually gives me great memories! The care I got after my surgery was outstanding as well and I had my lymphatic drainage massages for the following 10 days. I enjoyed every single one of them! Today, I feel and look amazing and I would never regret my surgery! I recommend Premium Care 100% to anyone considering having plastic surgery! Best doctors, best staff, great location.

Photo

Here is a photo I took recently... 10 months post-surgery. Love my results!
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

She is extremely professional and at the same time she is friendly, patient, smart, fun and a great human being! I trusted Caro from the beginning!!!! she is AMAZING!