Under Eye Fillers - Needed a Late 20's Pick Me Up! - Westminster, MD

I had been wanting under eye fillers for quite...

I had been wanting under eye fillers for quite some time - and did extensive research on the procedure. I tried creams, and skincare lines that only continued to get more expensive without the results I truly wanted. I'm 28 - so wrinkles wasn't my biggest problem but loss of volume, and hollowing in the under eye area with some darkness. After some personal life stressors that really made me unable to sleep I decided to go ahead with it and couldn't be happier with my choice.

Dr. Del Corral was professional, had wonderful bedside manner, and was so helpful when I wanted to choose what filler to use. I had a lot of people try to steer me against the procedure strictly because of my age but I knew I wanted it done and Dr. Del Corral wasn't judgmental at all and very understanding of my reasoning for wanting fillers. He was informative about everything he was doing, answered all of my questions, took his time, and overall I just felt very welcome and comfortable. The results speak for themselves and honestly are better than I had expected! I will always go back to him anytime I am interested in having a procedure like this done - or when I need my follow ups!