Freedom from Being in a Skin Prison - Carmel, IN

I have dreamed of a tummy tuck ever since I gave...

I have dreamed of a tummy tuck ever since I gave birth 22 years ago and gained nearly 100lbs then a c-section with my 3rd son. For a long time I couldn't fathom spending that kind of $$ on myself; next it was the scar that haunted me. I had the means snd the passion to do it. So glad I chose Turkle & Assoc

Updated pic

I took this picture 4/15

3 weeks post op

I feel great. My scar is healing nicely. No more binder. Gonna start back cycling this week. I watch my salt intake but I do take an extra water pill prescribed gor my high blood pressure. I am very happy with my results. Will be 4 weeks post op 5/5/16

1 month post op

I feel great. Still some tightening when swollen but managing ok.i do try to sleep im a girdle or binder. During the day I am binder/girdle free. I am conscious of slouching when sitting. I massage my waist where there were lumps and they're gone and now I massage my scar in circular motion especially on my mons pubis. So glad I did this

1 month post op

8 weeks post op

Hello.. It will be 2 months post op June 7. I am happy happy joy joy with my results.. I am back to cycling/spinning.. I need to get my eating under control tho.. I still put all kinds of oils and fade creams on my incision. It is flatter.. I still swell but I take hbp meds and I added an extra water pill. Trying to find my corset.. I feel that if I wear a corset I can mold my waist because after lipo I find my waist os still moldable.. Very strange but it's been true for me.. Scar was a little raise but it's going down.. Be careful what you wear because it shapes your body!!! Very happy with my decision..
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Janet Turkle was AMAZEBALLS.. She did it with care and concern. She actually called me herself to check on me. I will use her again and I will strongly recommend her practice.