64 Years of Age. Indianapolis, IN

February 7, 2015 I wish to express my gratitude...

February 7, 2015

I wish to express my gratitude for the surgical skills and aesthetic vision Dr. Chernoff brought to my Laser Blepharoplasty, Endoscopic Browlift and Rhytudectomy Revision performed on January 12, 2015 at the Surgery Center of Carmel. Previously I had a Life Style Lift performed on March 6th, 2014 by a Medical Doctor and I was not happy with the results. Dr. Chernoff graciously offered to bring his skills to bear in correcting the former surgery.

Although the healing process is not complete and I am still scheduled for DOT Laser Face and Vascular Laser with Dr. Chernoff, It is already apparent the marvelous difference he has made to my appearance and the change it has brought to my life.

I am also grateful to all the office staff for their support and assistance. Julie Leonetti (R. N.) was so polite and attentive to my follow up care and Dr. Chernoff is lucky to have such a dedicated person on staff.

Dr. Chernoff and Julie Leonetti made me feel very comfortable about the procedures, explaining what to expect and answered any questions I posed to them. The office staff was very helpful with any of my requests or needs and were always polite and courteous. I recommend Dr. Chernoff, his surgical team and office staff to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery

Dennis Gray
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very dedicated to his surgical work, monitoring the healing process and making sure the procedures are a success. Polite and courteous in his manners and always making sure the patient is comfortable, explaining to the patient what to expect during the healing process and answering any patient questions.