Best Experience I Could of Possibly Magined! Carmel, IN

Dr. Winslow was amazing. I am 25 years old and my...

Dr. Winslow was amazing. I am 25 years old and my whole life I have been so insecure about my nose, got teased about it, avoided getting my photo taken, and felt self-conscious wearing certain hairstyles. I scheduled my consultation and immediately as I walked in the door, I saw friendly people greeting me and there was hardly any wait time. I got my photos taken and Dr. Winslow digitally altered them on the computer as I described what I was wanting and I left with the photos showing them to everyone because of how excited I was for the procedure. I was able to get my surgery done just weeks later and I do not remember a thing during the time of the procedure so I woke up feeling pain-free. The recovery process was much quicker than I thought, and wasn't painful at all. It has only been 10 days since my procedure and I am already happy with my nose. I have definition in the bridge, it is even now, and not as long, and I finally have a feminine nose. I am so anxious to see the final result when all the swelling is down. The overall experience was actually pleasant and comfortable for me, as this is something I have wanted very bad. The minor discomfort is so worth it. If you are reading this and are trying to decide on a doctor to do your nose, Dr. Winslow is the best! I thought my nose was too ugly and big to be fixed but she did it :) I am so happy and finally can feel pretty when I look in the mirror or take photos. It feels amazing and it was worth every penny.
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Winslow is very nice and doesn't make you feel bad about yourself. I didn't feel intimidated to express to her exactly what I wanted. She is great.