42 Years Old, Always Wanted Fuller Lips - Carmel, IN

First of all let me say I had the permalip done...

First of all let me say I had the permalip done before I actually had juverderm filler. The implants were awful and I had them removed so unfortunately I had to go to filler. I was hoping for a permanent solution but I guess that's life. Anyhow, I was somewhat afraid of filler because needles in my mouth didn't appeal to me! I put on my big girl pants and went ahead and sheduled. I went to Dr Eppley in Indianapolis. The nurse was lovely and she is the one who did the injections. She numbed them with a creme and let it sit for 20 mins. She also gave me a stress ball. Trust me, that stress ball helped. It was not painfree. It hurt quite a bit but not enough to bring tears nor stop me from doing it again. I explained exactly what I wanted and even brought pics along. She did exactly as I asked and didn't give me duck lips! I did 1 vial of juvederm. I loved them but the disappointing part is there was swelling in the top lip and they went down significantly in the first week. Next time I'm going to have her overfill the top lip so when the swelling goes down it be just right.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Nurse was fantastic. Also spoke with Dr Eppley about another procedure and he was very informative and very honest. He even emailed me personally on the weekend! That's unheard of!