Crepy Skin on Arms - Carmel, IN

I am 59, the skin on my arms (upper and lower) has...

I am 59, the skin on my arms (upper and lower) has gotten crepy over time, I work out every day but have not been able to improve the look. I originally tried a chemical peel, which did nothing. I had no peeling whatsoever. It was recommended that I do a Sciton micro laser peel. The procedure was very painful (I have a pretty high pain tolerance), even with the numbing cream prior to. That night and for the next week I was raw,, red, scanned and blistered. I was not prepared for the depth of discomfort. I was told to take one day off. I used the products as indicated then wore long sleeved shirts over the areas-the blisters oozed onto the sleeves and stuck to them, very painful to move arms and take shirt off. I am now 12 days out, much less red but I don't see any improvement in crepy at this point, and the itching is HORRIBLE!! Seems to have triggered itch receptors all over my body I mean I could dig holes in my skin it's so bad. I wish I'd taken pictures of days 1-5, I looked like I had 3rd degree burns. I hope I get good results from this procedure because I don't think I would do it again.

crepy arms update

18. days post treatment, scabs are healed but lots of red "scar" looking marks on both arms. I'm trying not to panic but when I went for my cool sculpt treatment Tuesday my aesthetician was shocked I could tell. The woman who did my arms was not in but we did take pictures and they are supposed to contact me today. I also have not seen any improvement in my legs after 2 cool sculpt treatments, took pics of that also. Soooo at this point I'm not very happy ..

very nice, young, professional, wish they would've impressed on me how much pain would be involved and that the down time was much longer than 1 day. I have a follow up appt. next week, which Is why I rated after care a 3