Skull Reshaping/pec Implant - Carmel, IN

Dr Barry Eppley in Indiana is an excellent plastic...

Dr Barry Eppley in Indiana is an excellent plastic surgeon. He performed a skull reshaping surgery on me july 14 and did a fantastic job. It looks natural and I'm very happy with the results.

Also feb 15th he inserted a pec implant in my left pec. I was missing half the muscle due to pectus excavatum. Which I had corrected with the nuss surgery 10 yrs prior. That fixed the bone. The implant replaced the missing muscle. He did a custom implant for me. And I'm very happy with the results.

The main reason I had these procedures done was for posture and breathing purposes. And 2nd. To look and feel normal. My posture feels so much more comfortable. And I can breathe better as I stand much straighter now.

I highly recommend Dr Eppley if you are considering plastic surgery. Especially corrective surgery. He is kind and genuine and understands. If he was an athlete. He'd pick 1st pick for the all-star team.

My quality of life is finally where it should be. And my brain can rest because I'm no longer unhappy. Thx to Dr Eppley
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Eppley is an excllent physician. I highly recommend him.