Restylane Lip Injections - Carmel, IN

I went in for Fraxel Laser and while my face was...

I went in for Fraxel Laser and while my face was numb figured I would see if I liked fuller lips! It is temporary so I figured it wasn't the end of the world if I didn't like it. It turns out that I loved the results. I talked to Dr. Fata about a natural "pouty" result. I didn't want the "trout pout" that many women get because the injections are along the edge of the lip rather than within the lip. Dr. Fata understood exactly what i meant. He injected more within the colored area of my lip rather than along the edges. I have had it done since (it was a gift) with another doctor and the results gave me trout pout and a rigid look along the edge of my lips. Yuck!
Dr. Fata gave me full, luscious, kissable lips.

On juvederm vs. restalyne. I prefer the way Juvederm feels but I prefer the results from restalyne and my lips didn't swell as much following the injections nearly as much with restalyne. With the Juvederm I looked like I had been punched in the mouth and had super fat lips for 3 days. It was terrible. With the restalyne I only experienced minor swelling and no bruising. Restlyne feels a little like tapioca inside of your lips, that sensation subsides but I can feel the "knots" inside of my lips. Others do not feel it when you kiss them. I found it difficult to buzz my lips as one would if you were playing a trumpet or other similar instrument. Not that it impacted my daily life, but it is something to be noted.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fata is fantastic and so is his staff. I have also used his services for Fraxel laser and I have always been pleased with the results. Dr. Fata is very accommodating and has an eye for natural results rather than over the top. He enhances what you have instead of changing it completely. He has an "EYE" for what will look best. He always listens. He didn't make me look freakish like I have seen with other doctors on other women. I am returning to get my lips redone later this month.