My Bariatric Life Chin Implant As Part of a Facial Rejuvenation by Dr. Catherine Winslow, Carmel IN, Definitely WORTH IT!

Massive weight loss had left my face and neck with...

Massive weight loss had left my face and neck with sagging skin that aged me. On 12-12-13 I underwent facial rejuvenation by Dr. Winslow, which included seven procedures -- among them a chin implant and neck lift. The result was nothing short of dramatic. I am thrilled! Dr. Catherine Winslow is an extremely talented and experienced facial plastic surgeon.

My neck was awfully saggy with a large amount of excess tissue. Honestly, I felt like a St. Bernard with my jowls and neck hanging off my once pretty face. The chin implant enabled the neck to be pulled even tighter, and helped my overall appearance because I had a chin that was slightly weak.

The photos above speak for themselves. I am 50 years old and Dr. Winslow made me look like I am in my 30s. I will post additional photos at a future date.

The cost of $14800 was for all seven procedures. I do not know what the cost of a chin implant would be alone with Dr. Winslow.

You may read my entire face lift review.

Thanks for the face, Dr. Catherine Winslow!!!!

I love my face after plastic surgery with Catherine Winslow M.D. She is super talented!!! See more before and after photos on my RealSelf reviews and on My Bariatric Life photo gallery on Flickr.

Before and After Photos

The chin implant was one of the procedures that Dr. Catherine Winslow performed during my facial plastic surgery. I recall during our initial consult that I listed my concerns one by one and for each one, Dr. Winslow recommended how to correct it. Then I asked her a very important question: Do YOU see anything else? That is when Dr. Winslow said I could consider a chin implant because my jaw was a little weak and the implant would make my neck look more youthful. It was a great recommendation and I am so glad that I asked for her opinion!

Dr. Winslow was very warm during the consultation, never pushed any procedures on me or over-promised the results she could achieve. She used a computer program to generate a photo of what my results would look like, and in the end my actual results were far better than in the photo. After surgery, Dr. Winslow was always there for support, rapidly responding to my email or phone calls.

I truly love my face now. Looking at my before and after photos, I feel like the ugly duckling that turned into the swan. Thank you, Dr. Winslow. You were worth every penny. I always tell people that you are not buying a procedure, you are buying a plastic surgeon.

Dr, Winslow sets the bar to which all facial plastic surgeons should strive. She is gifted in so many ways, and I am blessed to have found her.
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Catherine Winslow did 7 facial rejuvenation plastic surgery procedures on me on 12-10-13. I am so very glad that I chose a facial plastic surgeon, and specifically that I chose Dr. Winslow. She is super talented and affordable, comparatively speaking. Her work simply blows me away, and I will say that the photos on her website are only a small fraction of the wonderful work she has done on thousands of patients. Just wait until you see the results she calls up on her wide-screen monitor in her office! Simply amazing!!! I searched long and hard for a plastic surgeon to do my face work and I am so very glad that I found Winslow Facial Plastic Surgery. All of my interactions with Dr. Winslow and everyone on her team have been completely wonderful: Professional, personable, and passionate! On all accounts, this has been my easiest of plastic surgeries, and in large part that is due to the treatment and care I received from Dr. Winslow and her team. Obviously that would be meaningless if I did not receive the great results I did from my facial plastic surgery. And on that account, I think my results speak for themselves. I give my highest recommendation for Winslow Facial Plastic Surgery for anyone considering facial plastic surgery. I think you will be amazed with your results and your experience., just as I am amazed with my results and experience!