31 Years Old, Tons of Sun Damage. Fraxel Laser and Juviderm Lip Filler - Carmel, IN

I spent most of my teens and twenties worshipping...

I spent most of my teens and twenties worshipping the sun. I didn't realize it until it was too late but i have tons of hyper and hypo-pigmentation. Most of the issues with my skin were caused from sun damage. I have also always had a small upper lip and decided last minute to throw that in. \
He told me I would likely need 5-6 total treatments and that I would see the results diminish if I wasn't great about staying out of the sun. You can see in the attached pictures that after 4 trips to tropical places since december 2013, you can see some of the discoloration returning. The filler in my lips has reduced significantly, but they are slightly larger than they were before any injections.

I have another fraxel treatment scheduled for September 23rd, 2014 and lip injections. This will be about a year after my first appointment. I think I have had 2 or 3 fraxel treatments over the course of a year. I honestly can't remember.

The cost for Fraxel is $850 per treatment and lips were $595 per treatment.

The Fraxel was fairly painful even with topical anesthetic and ibuprofen. I am overly sensitive to pain. Dr. Fata was sensitive to this and made accommodations to make me more comfortable with additional numbing for my face prior to the second fraxel treatment.

I would suggest not doing this during the summer and ALWAYS wear sunscreen, otherwise you will be wasting your money. The results are fantastic if you follow his instructions.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

I Initially met Dr. Fata when my sister went in for a botox consultation 4 years ago. I went with her and inquired about getting it as well. He said at the time "You don't need botox but could benefit from laser." Not understanding what that meant I was immediately freaked out and thought that it was the end of the world. He was able to see the damage to my skin and the issues even before I started to notice it 3 years later. I have been sensitive to my appearance so I was offended at first. He was just being honest. Fast forward 3 years in the future and here i am scheduling an appointment to learn about laser for my sun damage. I first apologized for not being open to listening to his suggestions 3 years earlier. He welcomed me back in his office, as did his staff with open arms. Dr. Fata is honest and direct. He cares enough to be honest and direct and to not sugar coat things. Be ready for that. I didn't understand it at first, but I do now. He is direct because he cares. He won't tell you what you want to hear and you need to be ready to hear whatever he tells you. Remember going into it.... you ASKED for his professional opinion. Be ready to receive what he says (Even if you are sensitive about your appearance). Everyone I have ever seen that has used him has had exceptional results, including myself. His staff is superb. Donette is just a wonderful angel. Dr. Fata and his staff do everything possible to make you comfortable and meet your needs. The facility is clean and professional. I feel foolish for not listening to him the first time and fixing my skin sooner. TO summarize, his bedside manner isn't warm and fuzzy... it is professional and direct. He is excellent at what he does, I would rather have excellent results than a doctor that tells me that everything is going to be rainbows and sunshine. He is the best in the area.