41-year Old Upper Bleph & 35% Chemical Peel - WOW! - Carmel, IN

I have had heavy eyelids all my life and have been...

I have had heavy eyelids all my life and have been considering an upper-lid lift for the last several years. After seeing myself on video for work, I deciced to get serious about having a consult. I interviewed two surgeons and felt most comfortable with Dr. Catherine Winslow and her staff. I asked about all options - brow lid, upper & lower lid lift, and chemical peel options. After my consult with Dr. Winslow, I felt comfortable that a brow lift and lower-lid lift were not necessary and that I would be happy with an upper lid lift and peel. I am beyond thrilled with my results and my procedure was just 10 days ago!
I elected to go with local anesthesia only, so was awake and alert through the entire procedure. For me, it was no more painful than having a cavity filled. The peel was a bit more intense, but very manageable. Both procedures (lid lift and peel) took just about an hour. I followed pre-op and post-op instructions carefully.
I highly recommend Dr. Winslow; her work is wonderful. Even at just 10-days post-op and still with puffy-ness around my eyes and "pinkness" from the peel, I'm extremely happy with my results. I will see her again for future work on my deep tear troughs. Many thanks Dr. Winslow & staff!
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nothing but high praise for Dr. Winslow. I appreciate her no-nonsense approach and honest assessment of options. I will see her again and recommend her highly.