42 Yr Old Mother of 2 - Carmel, IN

Getting Coolsculpting at this very moment and I...

Getting Coolsculpting at this very moment and I have to say at the beginning it hurt like Hell and thought I was going to pass out. I have a very high pain tolerance which surprised me that it hurt so bad. Right now I'm having my lower abd done. She said this one usually hurts most. Next I'm having upper abd done.

Day after Coolsculpting

Today is the first day after my Coolsculping. I'll post pics later. I didn't sleep very well last night and wasn't able to lay on my stomach. I have some bruising and swelling. I have pain when I bend over to pick something up or to tie shoes. I'm praying this works. It wasn't a very pleasant procedure and I could careless to go back and get the other cycle. I had my upper and lower abd done and I'm to go back in a month.

Had Coolsculpting yesterday

2nd night after Coolsculpting my Abd doesn't hurt like it did last night but I a lot of swelling and bruising. Still a lot of numbness...

Day 7 after Coolsculpting

Day 7 after my treatment and the pain is annoying. It feels like I have a tight band or I'm wearing a tight pair of pants but I've been wearing baggy scrub pants to work. It's like a stabbing/throbbing pain. I'm still swollen but the bruising is looking a lot better. I'm suppose to have another treatment Aug 3rd but I go on a cruise Sept 1st. I'm worried I'll be swollen and in pain so I think I might cancel and have it done after my cruise.

7 days after treatment

Coolsculpting pain

I'm working the night shift which I never do and I'm in so much pain. I had Breast Augmentation 3 yrs ago and this pain is so much worst then that. I hope I get good results. No pain no gain!

1 month post

I feel kinda frustrated. I've read that people seen results in 3 weeks and I'm
at 4 weeks and my belly looks bigger then the pics I took right after and 2 weeks after. :(
Dr Turkles