Chin Reduction (Sliding Genioplasty and Bi-Lateral Shaving) - Carmel, IN

My whole life I have always felt insecure with the...

My whole life I have always felt insecure with the shape and size of the jaw. I have desperately spent tens of thousands of dollars and traveled to the plastic surgery capital of the world, Seoul, South Korea, to have my jaw operated on. After my first surgery in Korea, I realized that what I was left with, was not what I wanted. After being treated poorly by doctors in my area who implied that my "ridiculous" desire for a chin reduction could only be explained by me having some sort of mental illness, I was ecstatic when I found a surgeon as knowledgeable and experienced as Dr. Eppley. I was an out-of-town patient traveling alone and throughout the online communication process, Dr. Eppley and his staff were incredibly accommodating, attentive, and thoughtful. They worked with me through two separate chin surgeries to give me exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier. My self-esteem and overall confidence has drastically risen. Dr. Eppley is a phenomenal plastic surgeon and I will never forget that he gave me the gift of finally loving who I see in the mirror. I highly recommend Dr. Eppley and his team of amazing nurses!
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Eppley responded to my initial email in a matter of hours on a Saturday afternoon. He consulted with me online with very detailed responses and timely replies. He is very personable, exceedingly knowledgeable, and honest with his practice.