41 Years Old Getting 550cc Hp with Nipple Lift - Carmel, IN

I'm 41 years old wish i did this years ago after...

I'm 41 years old wish i did this years ago after i had my kids. my breast are deflated 34B , want them to be a 34D cup or 34DDD . Went to 3 consultations and i finally have chosen a doc. I'm so Excited my date is 10/4/16 to get my boobs done up! In 2 weeks can't weight and i'm scared hope they turn out perfect!

Today is big day!!!

I have been real busy this week didn't have time to update ,i get it done at 1130 today. doc said it will take 1:30 not long for 2 big boobs , No food or drink, wish me luck ! Here is my boobs now!

Im out of surgery

Went there filled out more paper work they told me what to do and I have to leave my tape on for 8 days and they will scheldually me another apointment to take the tape off after my days are up and thank goodness for my husband and,daughter for there help

10-5-16

Couldn't sleep so I thought I'd write you guys, just wanted to tell you how I was feeling, tight and warm think they're going to fall out when i open the door to let the dogs out!! I have been doing arm exercise, putting my arms above my head making sure my elbows touch my ears trying to remember to do that every time 5 time every hour. Can't wait for them to drop!! my chest can't wait for this tightness to relax hope the girls will be perfect when it's all done!!

10-6-16

Trying not to take my pain pills today , just taking Advil , they feel tight high , feeling like they are to big ! Took photo for you all to see will take more later on today .

Evening of 10 -6-16

very high can't weight for them to settle in ...

10-7-16

When I got up today feeling very tight ,there starting to look a little better today ! I'm going to try to go to gum today do some leg work ,keep you updated ladyshere is another picture of them today !
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Epplye he was great and talked to me like a person and help me to find the size and he acted like he cares !