Petite Mom of 3 - 265/286cc Unders

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm 36, active mom of 3, 5'3 103lbs. I've...

I'm 36, active mom of 3, 5'3 103lbs. I've researched BA for years! I was a small 34B but 3 kids and lupus have left me a 32A/AA. I spend a lot of time in a bathing suit and its time not to look 12 anymore!! My lupus has been in remission for 3 years and I've got the green light to get the BA done. I'm hoping for a natural look, full B/small C. My doctor suggested 265cc/285cc Natrelle Style 12 under the muscle, one side is smaller than other. I really like the look of the sizers on me and 3d image. I'm nervous but very excited too!

Day of BA

So far pleased with results!

Day of BA

Pre & Post Pictures

Before and After

Here are before and after pictures. I am pretty swollen, tight, and sore.

Pictures

Day 2

So far thing are still going well. I'm more uncomfortable than anything. It's hard to sleep I'm having pain at my incision site, the surgical bra made it worse, I think the bra is too small too, it rides up a lot in the back, I switched into a sports bra last night and got some relief.

1 week post op

I'm no longer in pain and most of my discomfort has gone away. I had my stitch knots clipped 2 days ago, doctor said doing well. My incision creases are uneven. My left is 3/4 inch lower than my right, I'm calling the doctor today regarding this.

1 week post op pics

Almost 2 Weeks Post BA

Things are going well, they still need to drop & fluff but it's only been 13 days.

3 weeks

Had my 3 week post op appointment. Everything is going well so far. My steri strips finally came off today and the incision is looking great. I'm very happy with my new girls, they are just the right size for my frame. I got sized at a 32C, but the band was a little tight so they moved me into a 34c and it's perfect!

4 weeks

They have softened up so much in the last 2 weeks! Finally feeling real, even hubby agrees! That was definitely a fear, hard or fake feeling to the touch. My doctor doesn't recommend massage for them, which worried me some, seeing so many saying it help to soften them, but my girls are feeling good and all sensation is back!

5 weeks

6 weeks

Everything is still going great! So glad I did this, love my girls!!

Almost 2 months!

I'll be 2 months po in 3 days. They are dropping and fluffing nicely! I don't even feel like I've had a BA, we have bonded now! Lol! I'm wearing a 32D or 34C in VS and I'm definitely happy about that!

2 Month Pictures

32DD Wow!!

I never dreamed I'd go up another cup size once the new girls began dropping & fluffing! My family went to the beach last weekend and it felt so good being able to wear my bikini with confidence!

3 Months and Loving Them!!

I finally hit the 3 month mark and the results so far are amazing!

Scar Treatment

I've had amazing results with this scar cream, Healing Serum by SkinPrint. It's applied 2xs daily with a light massage.

4 Months

It's been 4 months and I feel like I've had these girls a lifetime! I'm using a light support sleep bra at night, for comfort and to protect my investment! I lost some weight since my BA and now have minor rippling when I bend down, but I'm hoping once I put weight back on, the rippling will be less visible or non existent like before. I'm so glad I did this for myself!

4 Months

After some weight loss I noticed minor rippling, I've gained some back and it isn't as bad now. It's only noticeable at an extreme bend.

1 Year Pic

It's been almost 1 year and I absolutely love them!
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Turkle is very polite and professional. She definitely put my worries at ease yesterday. If you are in the Indy area, I definitely would recommend her! I told her what I wanted, she gave me 2 options, and I fell in love with the 265/286cc.