286cc right and 304cc left Moderate+ Profile Silicone Gel Implants. Carmel, IN

At my consultation I was told my chest was very...

At my consultation I was told my chest was very narrow. I wanted a D cup and the only way to get that would be HP. I didn't like the look. I am going with 286cc left and 304cc right. I'm scared I will only be a B cup. I am 30 years old, I have 2 kids. I weigh 126lbs and I am 5ft 6in tall. My current bra size is 30AA. I have a 12inch wide chest.

Time and date

My PS doesn't give a time until it comes close to your surgery date. I am going in this Friday March 20, 2015 at 6:30am. She has told me to use Hibaclense for 5 min each day before surgery and this helps prevent infection. I'm so glad a found someone on this sight that is my "boobie twin" and i am happy with the way her's look. I have been counting down the days and I can't wait. Just 2 more sleeps. Then I will be counting down the days til summer and getting new bras and swim suits.

Less than 12 hours to go....

I'm getting excited. I didn't mention before that I'm allergic to almost every pain med. my PS is having me use a pain cream called C4 Keta10%+DMSO5% Cream to use. She says that this is very effective. Anyone else use this? I can't believe only hours until I'm not flat chested anymore. Took some more before shots, so I remember how I used to look.

Got my boobies this morning

More pics now that I'm a little more awake

The only place I really hurt is the top. I can't feel my incision. I could see by my photos that they are bruised by the incision. I can't wait unti I can squish them and have cleavage.

My card

natrelle style 15.

Pretty happy with the style

Holy crap!

Went to bed but woke up at 2am needing my pain meds. My boobs are on swoll lol. My back is stiff. My right side still gets the burning pain but ice does help with this. I get nauseated if I get up too quick to pee. But I have zofran to help. Before,my throat didn't hurt. Didn't even feel anything, but now it kind of feels like the feeling u get if u swallow a potato chip the wrong way. I'm talking fine though. I wish I could lay on my side right now.

My 2nd day went well.

Went on a walk around my apartments 2 times. I didn't want to waste the nice day away. Still have the burning in my right boob near my arm pit. My doc wrote me two different pain pill RXs. First one wasn't doing the trick so I got the Nucynta filled. I'm much more comfortable on this.

3/22/15

Tried on my bikini tops and so far too small but I'm still swollen

Bikini 3/22/15

1 week post op

Went to work on 5th day post op doing light work... Meaning answering phones. Monday I'll be doing my nurse duties but it will be light work considering most people are on spring break. Speaking of spring, sneezing is a bitch! I feel pretty great. Wish the boobs would soften up faster, I know it takes time. Moving helps. I can say I am in 0 pain and have been off all meds since the evening of day 4.

Lactation

It's been 5 1/2 years since I had a baby. I read it is normal, but I'm freaking lactating. what the heck!? It's Saturday so I don't think I can ask the doctor but I'll try to call invade she is open today. Weird

8 days before and after

Same bra 8 days post op

Getting softer!

It's been 11 days and I did stop all pain meds on my 4th night. I thought the cream was just for pain but realized it's an anti inflammatory!!! I started using this in the morning and at night and noticed over the last 2 days my ladies are getting softer pretty fast.

15 days

Tried on 32C today and fit. No wires, no padding. I'm sure I'd be 32D at VS since they have vanity sizes. I'm excited.

6 weeks post op

I got 2 new bras from VS and fit a 32D. And may be able to go to a 34D. Scars are healing well. Only thing is I'm a little disappointed that my doc influenced me to get two different sizes because I feel it is Very noticeable and one of my nipples sits higher than the other. On did a little before anyway but didn't notice it until NOw. I hope that it will get better as they heal. Even when I was flat I really didn't have low self esteem but since I was so excited to buy and go thru getting what I hoped would be perfect boobies, I have cried a few times over it. Photos to come. I have an appointment with her 5/5/15. I would hate to go in just to have one boob fixed and pay more money

8 day post op vs 6week post op same bra

Can't believe they're the same boobs!

6 weeks 4 days

Photo in Walmart danskin bra. Feels like made of nylon very thin.

7 weeks

9 weeks

9 weeks

10 weeks

My sister and I went to a summer concert last night and I got to show off my girls. It's like I got a whole new wardrobe because my old clothes fit me so different in such a good way. I am a 32D at VS but got me a cheap Walmart bra in a 34 C yesterday. I'm going to post a photo of me in summer of 2012 and then last night in the same shirt.

3 months

I get so many compliments on how natural I look. Best decision ever

5 months post op

Still love my new boobs

Yep it's been a year

I still love my boobs. Best decision I've ever made

7/13/16 wedding photos

7/13/16 wedding photos.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

my BA went great. Went into surgery at 750am and was out at 8:35am, woke up at 9am. I wasn't all loopy. I felt really good. I have my follow up with her on Tuesday