33 Years Old, 2 Kids Much Needed Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift - Carmel, IN

I really waiting a long time before finally...

I really waiting a long time before finally deciding on doing this, always wanted done but was scared I would not look like I had imagined. I had consultations with 5 doctors prior to deciding on Dr Turkle, my favorite doctor was Dr Bruce Van Natta, he is very very passionate, friendly, you can tell he likes what he does, however he said a tummy tuck with a vertical and horizontal incision would be best for me and I really didnt want that. Doctor Turkle was my second favorite and she seemed like she cared, her patient coordinator Carolyn is a horrible person to work with, she will talk over you and is in general very very rude!!!! be aware that if you decide to go with Dr Turkle you need to be patient and put up with Carolyn's unprofessionalism. After my procedure I could really tell Dr Turkle didnt care anymore, I told her I was a little unhappy with my results, my stomach was not tight and my nipples were not symmetrical, she put my before pictures next to me and said "well that looks like a big difference to me" . Yes I obv look way different, however she said my nipples would look the same and said my stomach would be tight and flat... she did not say I could have a revision, and that if I chose to have one I would have to pay for the hospital and anesthesia all over again with no discount.

Do I regret it? no, I am happier with my body than I was before surgery.
Would I recommend her? No, her or her office staff do not care about you, they care about your money and you will feel that at one point.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Turkle is very short and to the point. Will not give you explanations or make you fell comfortable.