I rode the weight gain, weight loss roller coaster for all my youth. In my early 20's I had 2 children and the toll everything took on my body left me with terrible self esteem and a bad body image.
I saved for nearly 6 years and finally had my surgery a year and and a half ago. My surgery was the best possible. I had a tummy tuck and lift with small implant. I healed remarkably and am so pleased with my results. The confidence boost, got me into the gym and since the surgery I have lost 25 pounds.
Dr Reagans team took care of me with exceptional care. I would highly recommend him.
- Ask lots of questions about what to expect during recovery.
- Go for a low incision-you cannot even see mine when I have undies on.
- Do the two surgery's at the same time-the pain from tummy tuck was so great, I didn't even feel my breasts!
- Know that you might feel some sort of sadness when you stop taking the pain meds-you are basically detoxing! I didn't know this and was kinda worried.
- Know that you will feel and look better. $ weeks seems like a long time when you are watching the hours go by during recovery. It is so worth it!