Changed my Life! - Carlsbad, CA

I am 56y.o., I had circumferential lipo on my...

I am 56y.o., I had circumferential lipo on my belly, back, sides on 05/26/14 and circumferential thighs liposuction on 09/17/14, Dr Seare and his staff, including Anna, Leah, his daughter Chrissy and wife, are the most knowledgeable, caring, experienced people you can find!, Dr Seare is a board certified plastic surgeon and a pioneer with more than 30 years experience doing lipo. My daughter also had the circumferential waist lipo and we are both beyond happy with the results!! thank you Dr Seare you changed my life!
Carlsbad Plastic Surgeon

I really feel like a new person, no longer have to struggle finding something to fit me in the am for work, and no longer have to unzip my jeans in order to fit my belly, I have a flat belly and waist now!!!! my new look help my confidence, make me feel more comfortable, free to do more, happy to face life, and help a lot with my depression, I’m not longer taking any medication and feel more better about life! Thank you Dr. Seare you change my life!