Fat Transfer to Breasts, Face, Bootie, and Vag - Carlsbad, CA

I am a 37 almost 38 year old female who is very...

I am a 37 almost 38 year old female who is very good about exercise and healthy diet. I have always had small breasts between and a and a b cup. I wanted a decent size at least a large B. I had been looking into getting silicone breast implants for years. I researched a hundred or more doctors over the course over about 17 years and never feeling completely comfortable with the situation. I came to the point where I was just going to pick the best doctor in my area I could find and go though with it. I was fortunate to come across the artist ...ummm ....I mean ... doctor, in Carlsbad that became my saving grace: he told me he would put in implants of I wanted but what he was more interested in was fat augmentation. It seemed expensive but after I researched other doctors around the country who were doing the same thing he looked like not only the most wualified but also the cheapest. It doesn't get any better than that! I am 10 days post op and soooo soooo happy with the results. I am still super sore and bruised from the lipo but everything is healing as it should. Idk about long term at this point but I have never been happier with my reflection. Plus, the staff was extraordinarily caring and knowledgable.
Carlsbad Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Seare was caring and meticulous. From the consultation all the way to post op care he never wavered in his dedication and craft.