Juvederm for Tear Trough

For many years I have suffered from dark circles...

For many years I have suffered from dark circles and a hallow under the eyes that rapidly seem to worsen as I approach 40. While i did find SPF and some skin care brands to be somewhat effective in improving the look of the dark circles, the volume loss due to the hallow was another matter so I began to search for solutions other than skin care . From my research I had a preference to be injected by a cannula , so found a practice that did this technique and subsequently made an appointment for a consultation on Monday (24/10/2016). I was totally at ease with the Doctor who effectively explained in great detail about the procedure that I decided that I wanted to go ahead with it that day. A numbing cream was applied before the filler was injected and there was absolute no pain and very little discomfort.I had Iml of juvederm injected split between both eyes . I had no bruises after the procedure and very little swelling, the ice pack I was given when i left the office definitely helped to keep the swelling down. I was given a booklet with instructions on aftercare after the procedure which was helpful. I am very pleased with the procedure and am very glad that I did it. That little confidence boost it gives you is priceless.

5 days after