Dr Coan IS THE BEST!! I LOVE my Beautiful Breasts - Durham, NC

From the moment I picked up the phone to call for...

From the moment I picked up the phone to call for a consult to my latest post-op appt, this office has been nothing short of absolutely AMAZING!! Everyone is so professional and caring. I never felt like just a number. Everyone took time to get to know me. Dr Coan listened to me and answered all my questions and concerns. He helped me choose the right implants to fit my body and achieve the results I desired. My chest was so flat, I hated wearing a bathing suit. So embarrassing! At my consult appt I tried on several different sizes of implants and chose 445ml Inspira implants. I now look AWESOME in a bikini!! Thank you so much CARE Plastic Surgery for making my dreams come true!! :)
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

One of the things I loved about my experience is the fact that everyone in the office is so kind and helpful. They are always there to help answer my questions and really helped ease my nerves. Dr Coan even called me at home to check on my recovery after surgery. He is such a great listener and was so knowledgeable about all my implant options. I have been referring all my friends to come see what i'm so excited about!