Poor Result - Cardiff, GB

I had a long, humped nose that I wanted smaller...

I had a long, humped nose that I wanted smaller and straighter. The consultations that I had with this doctor were good and I was expecting a nice result; at first that is what I thought I had. As the swelling went down I was left with, in some ways, a worse nose than what I had to begin with. The surgeon seemed to have an in-depth knowledge of the nasal anatomy, he was thorough in his examination and in his explanation of a route forward. This surgeon was calm and reassuring and I thought that I was in the best possible hands. However, this surgeon failed in making my nose straight, but I guess he sort of addressed the size. The surgeon also created problems with the aesthetic of my nose that I did not previously have. Two years later I paid for a revision procedure with a different surgeon, because I did not have confidence in Mr Huw Williams' skills, who did a wonderful job - that was Mr Alwyn D'Souza who I would definitely reccommend.
Mr Huw Williams

Very patient doctor who is thorough in his examination, but when it came down to performing the actually procedure, unfortunately (and it is hard for me to say this because he was a lovely doctor) he did not do a good job for me - though I think my nose was a particularly difficult one!