34 Year Old Seeking Information/reviews Before Making Final Decision About Tummy Tuck and Fat Transfer Surgery - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi real self community. Firstly I want to thank...

Hi real self community. Firstly I want to thank all of you who post your before and after pics of your surgery,it really encourages me. I am thinking of doing my procedures in Easter and I want to be sure I choose correctly. Has anyone been a patient of Dr Julian Taborda please post pics or review of your positive or negative experience I can't seem to find recent posts. Any information or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Hi real self family I just wanted to find out if...

Hi real self family I just wanted to find out if after doing a tt and bbl does the fat come back to the places you lipo suctioned and does the butt lift go away? Thanks in advance ???????? I just don't want to spend that money in vain lol. Also can anyone tell me if I can expect natural results with Dr Robles. I know she's good but I don't want an unnatural look.