Renova1 HIFU Face-lift

My procedure / treatment was done in Cape Town,...

My procedure / treatment was done in Cape Town, South Africa: Renova House of Beauty.
I did some research and decided against traditional face-lift. The HIFU facelift promised instant results and collagen renewal over a period of 3 to 6 months.

The receptionist explained to me that I might need 2 or even 3 treatments (3 months apart) depending on the condition of my skin. I made the appointment and she advised me to take painkillers an hour before the procedure such as paracetamol. This made me a bit nervous.

The procedure was slightly uncomfortable. Especially on my forehead. It felt like the beginning of a migraine which the therapist advised me was not uncommon. The pain did not last long.

I saw some instant results and made a second appointment. They also recommended botox (week after procedure) and sold me a collagen supplement.

I am quite happy a year later and made another appointment. I will repeat the procedure every year.

In my opinion it is just a treatment to boost collagen production which is what I need.
Bonita Wolmarans