First Microneedling (Dermapen) with 30% Tca Peel - Cape Town, ZA

Well I had my first microneedling and tca peel, so...

well I had my first microneedling and tca peel, so I just have to wait and see the results, was not painful, i was just very red but thats expected. i will do another microneedling with prp in 3 weeks and then one more with the tca peel the week after
Infini was recomended but where I live its not available. so i went with the dermapen.

Dermapen with Tca Peel

well its 3 days in and ive had a bit of peeling but nothing crazy, skin felt tight which is normal, i stayed in for 2 days to avoid the sun but was out on day 3 with heavy sunblock as im olive skinned and prone to pigmenation.Well I ve had no crazy side effects or anything out of the usual just some peeling but less peeling and more flaking. My skin seems back to normal already. the pics are of my forehead only as ive not shaved so you wont get a true perspective of my cheeks as my beard has grown a bit. but at this point im feeling like i need a bit more vigour to my treatment.

One Week After Dermapen and 30% Tca Peel

well its been 1 full week since my first treatment which was the dermapen and 30% tca peel. My skin originally had some redness after the procedure, no pain, and my skin was back to normal almost by day 3. I had very minimal peeling. which was more flakey than actual peeling.

I think my dermapen treatment next has to be more agressive as Ive healed very quickly. I will be doing PRP with the dermapen on my next treatment. so will keep you posted on that. The picks are of 1 week after treatment.

Microneedling (Dermapen) with PRP

well this is my second treatment and I had the dermapen , more agressive this time with PRP, it was my first time doing this procedure as my first treatment i had dermapen with tca 30% peel. My blood was drawn and spun and the plasma was brushed on my skin b4 and after needling each section. U can see by my pics that the therapist went alot more agressive. My face was very red and I had a down

angled lighting pics after dermapen and prp

Just skin aesthetic clinic

I have my treatments done at JUST SKIN aesthetic clinic in cape town. The staff are very friendly, professional and cater to your individual needs. After alot of research I decided to go with them for my treatments.