47 Year Old Scared to Death

Hi everyone!! I have been reading the post on...

Hi everyone!! I have been reading the post on here for about 3 weeks. I am a 47 year old, have had my kids, and now want to do something for myself. I'm scared to death though. I have a sx date in October, 325cc HP under muscle, silicone, but am going back an forth about going through with it. My concerns are am I going to have to get this done again in 10 years? 20 years.....I don't want to keep doing that!! Then I read you need to get on antibiotics before any dental procedures including cleanings because of the bacteria in your mouth that goes straight to your blood stream, anyone every heard of such a thing? I've heard you need to have MRI's every 2 years to make sure they are a.o.k.?? Found other things but too many to list.....am I just getting cold feet? I have NEVER had surgery before and to have my first as breast augmentation?? I'm also concerned about working out. I work out 3-4 days, crossfit style, a week and run 3 days a week, I'm concerned about the down time. I go back next week and will bring up all of these questions and concerns, but to hear it from real people who have already gone through it would be a major relief for me.