A 46 Years Old Mother of Three and Grandmother of Two

I have always cared about my looks. Since my body...

I have always cared about my looks. Since my body is going through menopause, my midsection has blown up and out; it seems like I gained 20 lbs over night. I am over 200lbs now and is going to have the liposuction and bbl in the morning. I have picked up my prescriptions today so to have them ready for me when I come home--the prescriptions were given to me at my pre op appt two weeks prior. Prescriptions given are a pain medication, a three day dosage of antibiotics, and a stool softener. I really want the doctor get all the fat from my midsection, flanks, and upper back area-- that's what I paid for. He will also perform a bbl to provide the hourglass shape and to give a better shape to my butt. I am so excited but nervous at the same time. This is something I wanted for a while. The procedure will be performed in the office under local anesthesia with IV sedation. I had the cool sculpturing done and it worked but since going through this transformation that came with menopause, the procedure was no good.

Day 1 post op

Everything went really well. I arrived at the office; the staff was awesome. My vitals were taken and the IV was started; Dr Dickerson came in and marked the areas and did a final consult to make sure we both were on the same page for the results. I was taken in the procedure room. I was given the sedation and the next thing I know I was helping to put my clothes on. I woke with a compression garment on as a well as a drain tube was inserted. I was sore but not unbearable. We was taken to the car where my husband was waiting. That procedure took approximately 4/12 hours. Dr Dickerson informed my husband on how welll the procedure went; he said I would definitely have a small waist and more rounded hips in which that was the look I wanted.

I was very sleepy that afternoon I took my pain meds as well as my antibiotics. I definitely needed the assistance from my husband getting to the bathroom and changing my pads on my incisions and the bed ; I had to change them every hours. I was also given two compression garments and two pillows to sit on. I laid on my stomach the whole while. I was able to get around slowly lady that night. I could definitely see my results; I am very pleased so far. I will take pictures later. Knowing that the results that I already see are not my final results gets me so excited. I will post pictures later today.

Day 2 post op

Still swollen and sore but is able to move around better. I was able to take a shower today in which I really enjoyed. Will continue to post my progress

Day 5 Post Op

I am able to move around more and do some housework today; not as sore. I was a little sore last night but after taking my pain meds, the soreness wore off and I was able to sleep. I took a shower this morning (which was really soothing) and started my day (I work from home on a computer all day-which means I sit with the assistance of my pillow in the back of my knees and weight shifted forward). I get up and walk around every 15 minutes to allow circulation to return in my legs. Dr. Dickerson called me today to check on me before the weekend (which is very comforting to know he really cares about his patients); I have an appt. with him on Monday. I still have a drain in for any fluids that remains after the surgery; in which I am extremely happy about being removed on Monday--the drain can be debilitating. I am still seeing results that I am quite happy about when I take my clothes off for a shower. I am still swollen but can not wait to see my results after all swelling has gone. This is awesome!! The best investment I have ever made.

More shapely and rounded hips

Seeing results!!!!! Just within a couple of days post o.
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Dickerson is a very nice, professional, and knowledgeable professional who has great knowledge of the whole procedure. He let me know what will look good on me but of course, he listened to what I was looking for as well as listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I was concerned about the drain and Dr Dickerson took the time to have me to come in and explained to me and my husband how to care for it and answered any further questions we had. He made me feel safe and secure with the whole procedure.