62 Years Old, Facelift in Cancun with Dr. Patricia Panama. Cancun, MX

I wanted a facelift because I was tired of having...

I wanted a facelift because I was tired of having jowls. What I got was an eyebrow lift, eyes done, jowls removed, a neck lift and liposuction. As a retired Registered Nurse I would only go to a JCI accredited hospital. That's the same agency that reviews most of the hospital in the US. I liked that I didn't use a 3rd party facilitator. I received my package directly from the private hospital that I stayed at and a medical tourism insurance policy was included in the cost. The facilitator at the hospital, Olivia Laviada was always there to meet me and arrange whatever I needed.
Dr. Patricia Panama

Dr. Patricia Panama was responsive to all my questions. I saw her after the surgery and every other day thereafter. She even gave me her cell phone number in case I needed her in between visits. She knew exactly how to treat issues that came up after the surgery. It really helped make me comfortable and confident in the days and weeks after surgery. I recommend her highly.