breast lift with implant, tummy tuck incl. liposuction, bbl - Mexico

I am so happy with the services and surgery...

I am so happy with the services and surgery provided by Dr Marco Carmona.
I sent my inquiry for a quote for Breast Lift with implants, Tummy Tuck and BBL and the same day I got an email from Danny, his patient coordinator. I got my quote, she explained me everything, answered all my questions and made all the arrangements. It was so easy all of the sudden.
When I arrived to Cancun, Danny picked me up and drove me to the doctor's office.
During my consultation Dr. Carmona made me feel very safe and comfortable. He reassured me that the surgery would be safe and that I would have excellent results. I had lost quite some weight and all that excess skin made me feel really uncomfortable and I couldn't really imagine how it would look like afterwards. I am very glad I decided to trust Dr. Carmona and to go through with all this. I had no complications and I could see improvement every day. I have a nice C Cup now, a "flat" tummy and a nice butt.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Carmona speaks good English, I got answered all my questions and I felt very safe and comfortable. He is a real artist and perfectionist. After surgery, Dr. Carmona himself and a nurse came to see me almost every day. Even though I was kind of trapped in my hotel room, I felt that they cared and I could always contact Dr. Carmona, the nurse or Danny. I feel so wonderful and I love the results. Maybe next summer I will wear a bikini for the first time in my life. The possibilities are endless. LOL. I highly recommend Dr. Carmona to EVERYONE !!!