Best Decision for my Surgery, Perfect Result!! Mexico, MX

From the first moment that i met him he had my...

From the first moment that i met him he had my full trust, i went to like 6 different surgeon for the first consultation but when i met Marco Carmona i knew this is the doctor that i choose for my surgery. I found the shape and beauty clinic because a friend of me recommend me the clinic she also did the breast augmentation there and 2 other friends they went to him for a butt augmentation. He is really famous here in the riviera maya alot of peoples know him and heard only the best from bis work. He is so serious and professional. He answered all my questions i had. At first i was really scared because i'm orginal from switzerland but i live in Playa del Carmen since 3 years and i was really affraid to have done a surgery here in mexico, but he took all my anxiety. All the time when i had more questions i could write him and he answered immediately. Also his team was excellent. On the day from the surgery i was so nervous but everything went smoothly and without problems. Also the hospital was perfect, clean and the staff was so nice. I woke up and had a room for me alone with TV and could stay how long i wanted. I had almost no pain and the healing process is running wunderful. 6 days later i went for a check up and to revome the threads and then 10 days later for another check up, all was just excellent. I'm so glad that i choose Marco Carmona for my surgery. Im so happy with the result and whenever i want to do something else i will definitely come back to him. I highly recommend Dr. Marco Antonio Carmona. He is the best!!!!! Thanks again to the whole team!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon