Dr. German Arzate and Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry, the BEST! Mexico, MX

Severe periodontal disease for over 10 yrs. 7...

Severe periodontal disease for over 10 yrs. 7 teeth lost and 3 needed to be extracted asap. Contacted Dr. German on a referral receiving the most detail oriented and precise evaluation and consultation via video, after having reviewed my xrays. I had 11 extractions, 8 mini implants and gum surgery in the most state of the art, pristine clinic ever in the heart of Cancun. The staff was wonderful, the doctors amazing, caring and extremely professional but with a leader like Dr. German his staff could be nothing but the best as well! I was quoted $32 thousand dollars in Los Angeles for the upper arch and had the same work done at CCD for $5300 in the nicest environment ever. Pain was very minimal and I was back to normal in two days, having full meals after 5 days when my snap in dentures were in place. A fabulous experience. I will be going back to do my lower arch and for life too! Dr. German is my dentist now and friend!
Mexico Dentist

There are not enough words in the English language to describe the professionalism, expertise, compassion, courtesy and artistry of this man and his highly skilled team of doctors. I am so blessed to have met him and entrusted my smile and dental health with him!