Canadian Going to Cancun for Lift and Implants. Mexico, MX

I have been reviewing a large list of plastic...

I have been reviewing a large list of plastic surgeons in Mexico and have been happy with everything I have learned about Dr. Marco Carmona. I am currently a B36 and think I want to go to a D. I am 40, 2 pregnancies and breast fed. I am hoping to pick a date this week for October or November this year. I am hoping to have surgery and then send another 9 nights at an all inclusive resort relaxing and healing. I would love to hear about any recoveries or out of country surgery's. Nervous, scared and obsessed with research.

I'm booked!

I have picked my date and put down my deposit - October 29, 2015. So excited and scared!

Best choice in surgeon ever!

Love them more ever day!

It has been three and a half months since my surgery with Dr. Carmona. I could not be happier with my recovery and the follow up treatment I have received from Dr. Carmona. I already have some incision lines that are no longer visible! I had a few incisions open a little and Dr. Carmona was so quick to respond to me and let me know what I needed to do. His advice closed them within a few days and have had no issues. He continues to follow up on my progress and ensure I do not need anything. I could not have asked for a better surgeon! And his work is beautiful! I will post pictures soon.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I cannot express how happy I am with my choice to travel from Canada to Cancun to have Dr. Carmona perform my surgery. I choose Dr. Carmona because of the extensive research I did on him. I found great information about his honesty, professionalism, perfectionism and attention to detail. He was very informative at my consultation and explained everything he was going to do. He never rushed me and ensured he answered all my questions - and I had a lot. Dr. Carmona was very honest and ensured that my expectations were realistic. the day after the surgery my one nipple was bruised. He had me come in right away so that he could ensure it was only bruised and nothing more serious. He explained all the possibilities of complications and every step of healing. I am still healing, as it has only been 10 days, but the incisions are so tiny and there is no sign of stitches, as they are so small and delicate. I feel great and they look amazing so far. Both Dr. Carmona and his office staff made me feel so comfortable - like a long time patient. It was an outstanding experience and I am so happy I choose Dr. Carmona. He has assured me, even being in another country that he would assist in any aftercare. I have direct numbers to message or call him directly and he has asked me to send pictures or contact him if I have any concerns, as well as to show him my progress. I cannot say enough about Dr. Carmona - he is a true artist and amazing surgeon.