BBL - Love Love Love It! - Mexico, MO

I have been researching for a while now, I sent...

I have been researching for a while now, I sent numerous inquiries to different surgeons which I all found here on realself and I finally decided to go with Dr Carmona. I was talking to Danny, his patient coordinator. She was awesome. After a few emails I knew everything I wanted to know and she helped me to lock in with Dr Carmona. It was all very easy and fast. Once I got there, Chris picked me up from the airport and took me to get my blood work done and to meet Dr Carmona. Chris was my personal concierge and I must say that I was impressed by her kindness and professionalism. Dr Carmona was very confident and welcoming. He answered all my questions and although I was very nervous he made me feel comfortable and I knew it was the right decision. The next day, Chris picked me up and drove me to the hospital. I was nervous but excited. The hospital was very nice and clean, lot better than most of the hospitals here in the States. I met the anesthesiologist and Dr Carmona was already there too. He was very relaxed and joking with me. My surgery took like 2 hours and later in the afternoon, Chris came to pick me up and drove me back to my hotel. I had a drain for 3 days which was a little bit uncomfortable but I understand that it was necessary. Chris came to see me every day and helped me clean the drain and shower. She was great. I am so so happy with the results, I can't stop smiling. I still have to wear my compression garment (which is not very pretty but comfortable). My birthday is coming up soon and I can't wait for all my friends to see the "new me". I will post pictures soon!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Carmona is very professional and forthcoming. He was very patient and answered all my questions. Dr Carmona himself and his whole team are amazing and welcoming, I felt very comfortable. I would not only recommend him to you guys here on realself but also to all my friends and family. I think my mother is up next, she wants a face lift and she is for sure contacting Danny soon.