Breast Reconstruction Following Double Mastectomy - Canberra, Australia, AU

After having a lumpectomy some years ago, I...

After having a lumpectomy some years ago, I decided that I wanted to have a preventive double mastectomy and reconstruction. After thoroughly researching plastic surgeons in Canberra, I had come to the conclusion that I would have to go to Sydney to find a plastic surgeon who was head and shoulders above the rest. A couple of years had passed when my GP mentioned the name of a new plastic surgeon in town – Ross Farhadieh. I read up on Ross and I immediately felt that he was the plastic surgeon I’d been looking for. From the initial consultation right through to the post op care, I cannot fault Ross in any way. He explained everything in a clear and easy to understand manner and he was very easy to get in contact with when I had questions or worries. Ross is genuinely caring, down to earth and has a great sense of humour – I found his sense of humour really took the edge off such a stressful situation. The added bonus is that I am really happy with the end result! I highly recommend Ross and his team.