Sculpt These Thunder Thighs - Canadaigua, NY

For the past few months i have been "interviewing"...

For the past few months i have been "interviewing" some of my local PS (Western New York). Today I believe I met the surgeon who I will trust to do my surgery (Dr. Kimberly D'Amore). This women not only took her time to explain everything to me, but gave me realistic feedback and overall appeared genuine. Unfortunately the price is like WHOA!!!, but I do have the option of breaking it up into two parts vs everything all at once. Basically my focal points are (my immediate concerns) inner & outer thighs and knees and (2nd area of concern) hips and back area (rolls). To do all of it will take approx 5 hours and of course the large fee ($10K) at once. With that being shared - any suggestions. She did share that if I decide to go with just the thigh work and later determine I want some "touch up" done, that would be the time to do the upper part as well (2 for 1 almost...I guess). Ultimately I realize the decision is up to me; I guess I'm just "talking" out loud.

Going for it.

Well tomorrow is the day. I'm in between feeling excited and hesitant...am I really going to do this. Money has been paid, bags are packed, and time off from work in place...yeah, I guess i am doing this. I just have to remind myself - no pain/no gain.

The day after

I received a mini tummy tuck and Lipo of the outer thighs, flanks, upper stomach. Dr. D'Amore is the most attentive passionate doctor I have met in a long time. Last night, although sore, I was walking a little bit. However this morning, the day after, I feel like I've been beaten severely. I've never been hit by a Mack Truck or a Baseball Bat, but I think this may be close to what it feels like. I feel great standing upright and walking, but the moment I have to sit back down and place pressure on myself and/or try to lift my body to get into a comfortable position - whoa Nelly does it hurt! It's like muscle soreness with body soreness and just overall soreness. My husband says I'm swollen but I can't really tell. I have Garment on and it goes down to the upper part of my knee. However I did take a look at my backside and my derriere looks a little more rounded and I like it.
Kimberly D'Amore

Wonderful from the first time meeting her. She is patient and listens to you.