44 Year Old, 3 Kids, 2 C-Sections and a Hysterectomy - Toronto, ON

Dr.Chivers and Melissa have been absolutely...

Dr.Chivers and Melissa have been absolutely amazing!!!! Pre op, during surgery and post op!!! I can't say enough good things about my experience! Not only are they both extremely knowledgeable and professional they are amazingly compassionate and always available to see you, answer questions or just checking up on you!!
I'm 10 days post op as of today and can't believe my transformation! Dr. Chivers is an extremely talented Plastic Surgeon! I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Thank you Dr. Chivers and Melissa!!! Your both are amazing and make an awesome team!!
I'm 44 years old and have had 3 children, 2 C-Sections and a hysterectomy. I am 5' 3" tall, weighing 152 lbs pre op. 9 days post op I'm already down 6 pounds and that's still will some swelling! I can't wait to see my final results! If it looks this good already I can't imagine how great I will look in 6 months!!!

14 days post op!!! Still feeling great!!!!!

14 days post op!!! Still feeling great and everyday more and more amazed with my results!!! I love my PS !!!!

3 weeks post op !!!!!!!!

Every week seeing more and more great results!!!!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr Chivers is absolutely amazing!!! He is extremely knowledgeable and an outstanding Plastic Surgeon. His bedside manner is courteous and compassionate! I can't say enough wonderful things about him! I would highly recommend Dr. Chivers to anyone!