Superb! - Canada

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Guess I'm lucky, needles don't both me one...

Guess I'm lucky, needles don't both me one bit, even dentists. But ladies you do have to suffer to be beautiful!

I have a "beer" budget but after yrs of illness & stress my face is showing it so I decided to just have my worst (I think) problem "juvedermed" (I really investigated it before I went) and stopped taking asprin two weeks before - everyone should do that. Went for a consultation and Dr. said do you want it NOW - I was over the moon.

He just did marionette lines for now and a day later I have a TINY bruise on one side - what a difference - I love it, want my whole BODY done!

Do your research ladies - juvederm should not really be injected on the "Upper Face" too much, that's Botox or Thermarge. Good Luck!

I can't stress enough about RESEARCH on your OWN before you step foot in to the doctor's office. This arena is changing practically daily! and even a qualified doctor doesn't have the time to look at everything. He seemed pleased I had done my homework and was questioning him on everything. Like I said I take a low dose asprin each day and read I shouldn't for two weeks prior to procedure, reduces brusing. The first thing he asked me was what medications I was taking and exclaimed GOOD GIRL when I said I'd stopped the asprin.