Dr Robin Evans Made my Dreams Come TRUE! - Campbell River, BC

My entire life I have had huge upper arms. In my...

My entire life I have had huge upper arms. In my youth due to being very physically active, weight-lifting, canoeing and as well I was a nurse. So my arms were very fit. However, as I aged and was not as physically active as well retired due to health reasons...my arms were just big, loose and floppy. Life massive Bat wings. I hated them. I was embarrassed by them. As well I lost a significant amount of weight which just added to my loose ugly arms. Even in the heat of summer or travelling in very warm hot climates such as Mexico and the Philippines I always wore some sort of arm covering. Nothing worse than a sweater on in very sweltering heats. However, I would rather wear that sweater than show those disgusting arms of mine.
My husband finally said, " if you really want to get those arms done, go for it" so I did. I booked an appointment with my GP who referred me to Dr. Robin Evans here in Campbell River.
British Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Evans is an amazing doctor. Very good personal interaction skills, he understood my humour. As well his office staff are truly dedicated. His office nurse even made 2 house calls to my home post op surgery. I live a long way out of town so this was another perk for this amazing clinic. I felt cared for and respected as well as NOT just $$ for the doctor. I can't say enough wonderful things about the Dr Evans and his staff & how amazing my recovery went. I have NO regrets and am so happy my dreams of having NICE arms have come true. Worth every penny. Naturally I followed all the instructions I was given. HIGHLY recommend!!!!