Smart Lipo, Slim Late 30's, a Few Areas I Just Couldn't Seem to Get Rid of No Matter What. Very Happy - Campbell, CA

I had a lot of reservations, first about spending...

I had a lot of reservations, first about spending 10k plus on something, second would I get results, third that I wouldn't have regrets, along with many other. I am 4 days post opp, so far, I'm absolutely ecstatic that I took this leap. I'm relatively small, 125 lbs going into surgery with areas treated with smart lipo being inner outer thighs and knees and thermi-tight also on knee area. My inner thighs have a gap! My outer thighs do not look like sausages squeezing into pants. I did not "lose" weight per se, but I lost fat and I look trim and it's only been 4 days. I did not expect to see results for at least a month. I do not know how smart lipo works on larger fat pockets, but I am very happy I went through with this. So far so good, will give a one month post opp update too. Recovery has been really easy. I'd say the only difficult parts are this darned compression garment, but if that's the worst part, so be it. Still a bit of drainage happening in one spot. I'd say take off a full 4 days, just so the drainage can pass. The soreness is just as if you ran stairs for an hour somewhere, it's totally livable.

Before/After

The photo on the right is 2.5 weeks post opp
San Jose Dermatologist

Dr. Noodleman has checked in on me consistently. He is incredibly thorough and judging from my results so far, he was absolutely the right choice for this incredibly scary jump! I will attach photos in a month.