Breast Reduction I've Been Wanting for Years - Campbell, CA

Since high school my breasts were extremely large,...

Since high school my breasts were extremely large, and since I love to exercise, including intense gym classes with lots of bouncing and running, my breasts also began to sag heavily. They bothered me while I slept, and hurt my back, neck , and shoulders to the point where I needed narcotic pain killers to ease the pain. I researched for a long time to decide if I wanted the surgery, if insurance would cover it, what were the risks, and what doctor would do the best job. I came close to getting the procedure done a few times, but never liked the surgeon, and was terrified of the horrible anchor scar that many of them said was necessary. When I found Dr. Zeidler, I felt so relieved. She is young and yet experienced with the latest technology and the absolute best technique that leaves minimal scarring (lollipop scar). Her and the entire staff were kind, helpful, honest, and patient, answering all my many questions truthfully. I am extremely happy with the results - they are drastically smaller and easier to manage, but still full. I went from a 36E to a 34D. I can exercise rigorously, and they don;t hurt when I sleep. And I am only 3 months out of surgery! The only downside (which the Dr. warned me of) is that the left breast is slightly bigger than the right. It's not noticeable to anyone but me, and my boyfriend/sister noticed when I pointed it out. To correct it, Dr. Zeidler offered an option to lipo the left breast in about 6 months, since the difference is so minimal (it won't take another surgery to correct), and recovery time for that procedure is very slight. Cost will not be covered by insurance, but Dr. Zeidler assured me that will also be minimal, since it's a smaller procedure to correct the major surgery I've already had. I'm not sure I will even go through with it, as it's barely noticeable. I am so happy with the results, and the scarring is healing more and more every day with the Biodermis silicone strips the Dr. recommended. I would have done this years ago if I had known how wonderful it would be!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

She was experienced, professional, personable, friendly and patient. She made me feel so comfortable and I LOVE the results! I would recommend her to anyone! My breasts look amazing!