Explant with Autologous Fat Transfer - Campbell, CA

I am 31 years old, 4'11" and about 135lbs. I got...

I am 31 years old, 4'11" and about 135lbs. I got my first implants at the age of 19. They were 270cc's of saline and placed under the muscle. They never felt quite right and they never looked very good in my opinion. Too round. Too big. And slightly cross eyed (the best way I can describe it). After 5 years and 2 revisions, I swapped them out for 225 cc silicone above the muscle and they were finally perfect. They fit my body. They sat symmetrically and I can't really say much bad about it except that sometime about a year ago I just decided that I wanted to go back to myself. I wasn't sure what they would look like and was nervous that my breasts would look like deflated pancakes after I removed them. While I did have a good amount of natural breast tissue, I opted to transfer the fat to avoid the shock and because my tummy could afford to sacrifice a little for the aesthetics of my breasts.

I didn't know what I expected but I got perfection. I finally have the perfect breasts. They are full and really beautiful, but most importantly they feel like me. It is too soon to say what my final size will be, but it has been 3 months and while they look and feel a tad smaller, I haven't had the need to buy new bras. I still fit a 34c but now I actually love to walk around without a bra, something I never did when I had implants.

Dr Zeidler was mindful to add a bit extra to one breast which I'm guessing made all the difference in why they are so dang perfect. As much time as I have spent staring at my breasts I didn't even know that I had an issue with asymmetry. She also smoothed out some fat pockets in the armpit area which was again a nice touch that I didn't notice till she pointed out. Bonus: my tummy also looks really good because she softened out my muffin top in the process. She has such a great eye and I am thankful that I found her.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr Zeidler was mindful to my aesthetic concerns and her attention to detain was exceptional.