26 Yr Old 135lbs 5'5 , No Kids , Saggy Breast 34B - Campbell, CA

I originally wasn't going to write a review but...

i originally wasn't going to write a review but reading everyone's experience's,I would like to get your input on pre-op, post op check list and sizing. I went to my consultation a few weeks ago and the PS let me try on different implants and sizes. We decided to lean more towards the Inspira 345 SRF implants. Since my goal is to achieve more fullness and volume at the top of my breast. I've lost about 15 lbs and lost fullness in my boobs. The PS is planning on going through the arm pit/ under the muscle. Any input on this procedure?My pre-op is in 2 weeks 6/15 and I'm debating on sizes, don't know if I should go bigger or smaller. and what particular questions are a must to ask at pre-op! Please help! My surgery date is 6/30. Can't wait!

Decided on getting a donut hole lift and 350 cc HP implants. I asked more questions and decided that I had a certain look in mind and the lift would help since my nipples sit low right now.I was debating between 325cc and 350cc but went for the lager size bc of the whole (implant shrinks) once they are in you thing. I'm excited for the day to come!

Boobies are here!

This was a rollercoaster of emotions and decision making. Loved my ps. Yesterday was my surgery and it was a smooth process and everyone in the office was so sweet and helpful. Final decision: 350 cc hp natrelle. Time to wait and see. Love my outcome so far! Glad I didn't go with the lift.

3 wks and 5 days update

Haven't updated in a long time but love my results. Still feel a bit tender but nothing too uncomfortable.