Bad Rhino From Kanodia - Beverly Hills, CA

I hate to write a bad review about anybody, but I...

I hate to write a bad review about anybody, but I want to tell everyone that Dr. Kanodia did my primary and I honestly didn't know how bad it was until a new surgeon tried to repair it. It was collapsed and he had left only 2 mm of cartilage in my nose. He didn't perform a septoplasty although i paid for one. His office avoided my calls when I had an issue. Etc. Finally I hired an expert to find out what he did. The expert told me that any experienced professional should know better than to remove all of my cartilage. He told me that the nose job was technically very bad and that I should just call and get my money back. When I tried that and got confirmation from three lovely doctors that Kanodia collapsed my nose by removing too much cartilage, rasping the bones, he didn't give me my money back. He also called a doctor I consulted with but both me and the doctor aren't sure why.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Raj Kanodia told me he would give me a natural nose, but he didn't. i ended up with an upturned nose that is so tiny, it's hard to go outside. He skeletonized my nose without my permission, rasped the bones to the point they cannot be fixed. Left only 2 mm of cartilage in the entire nose. Didn't perform the paid for septoplasty.