13 Yr Old Implants - Do I Exchange or Keep? - Cambridge, GB

I have 13yr old implants done originally by...

I have 13yr old implants done originally by Anthony Erian, who I must say did an incredible job from start to finish at the Cambridge Hospital. They look and feel so natural, the scar is minimal under the bust which you can't see now. However, 13 years on they still look and feel great but I realise I will have to change them one day and would rather do them now, age 46, than later in my 50's.

I visited Anthony Erian 4 yrs ago for a check up and he said they were perfect still but a MRI would confirm everything, which I didn't do back then. I have had no problems since. Unfortunately, Anthony Erian is no longer in practice but has advised me of two other surgeons who are well respected. I have booked an appointment to see Prof. Charles Malata at Cambridge on the 4th November to have a discussion on my thoughts. But I am at present in the frame of mind, don't fix what's not broken but then I don't want an op in my 50's and I certainly could not have them out all together. I do think a MRI is needed to confirm thoughts.

Will update after my visit!

Any advice, comments more than welcome